How to transfer my California trailer registration to a Maine registration

If you want to register your trailers in Maine from a California registration all you need is a copy of your title, signed limited Power of Attorney, and a statement of how the trailer is used. (Interstate commerce or in your state only). Then log into National Trailer Registration and upload the documents and let us know how many years you would like to register your trailer for.

We are a Statutory Agent for the State of Maine, allowing us to process and issue State of Maine registrations online, regardless of where your base of operations is located and regardless if you have previously registered you trailer in another state. Because I have been registering trailers for National Trailer Registration for several months, I am always surprised to hear from customers just how much money and time we are saving them. I'm proud to work for National Trailer Registration.

Bradley C